DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
USAGE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
We use your personal information to:
- provide the services you request;
- to resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems;
- promote a safe service;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- request optional online surveys
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be linked to our website from our advertisers, network partners or any other third party. We hereby declare that we hold no liability or responsibility for the ‘Privacy Policies’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ of these websites. Please read their policies carefully before sharing any of your details.